Health & Safety Program
- We believe in being fair, honest and willing to do the right thing.
- We treat others with openness and fairness and appreciate that everyone has a valuable contribution to make.
- Senior Management has constant, active engagement in our health and safety management system, setting a positive safety culture.
- Our leaders maintain attention on significant risks and implementation of adequate controls.
- Health and safety concerns will be promptly addressed
- Our leaders demonstrate their commitment by their actions
- We use a systematic approach to manage health and safety
- Health and safety is integrated into business processes. Health and safety implications of business decisions are recognized and addressed.
- We are audited annually to promote continuous improvement within our program following the Certificate of Recognition Program set out by Partnerships in Injury Reduction (PIR)
- We have centralized our compliance data within ISNetworld and streamlined our reporting process, making it easier for clients to prequalify our company. ISN’s Review and Verification Services (RAVS) verifies and evaluates our health, safety, and procurement information to ensure regulatory and client specific requirements are met.
- Employees and Contractors adhere to the same standards
Quality Management System
It is the mission of Versys to provide customer satisfaction through the quality of our services. We work hard to ensure customer demands are met every time.
We believe that all services provided must be the highest level of quality for clients. We understand the importance of providing proposals with a prompt response and always exceeding the expectations of our brand promise by Achieving client In-Service Dates (ISDs). Versys has grown many strong business relationships and partnerships with clients by executing commissioning to the exact specifications that our clients have. We continually invest in new technologies, training, and our people to ensure that our standards of quality are excellent.
As we continue to grow and expand services, we understood the need to standardize our Quality management system for all locations in North America. We built a new QMS in accordance with ISO-9001. Versys has established, implemented, maintains, and continually improves a quality management system, including the processes needed and their interactions, in accordance with the requirements of the ISO-9001:2015 standard.